How to Fold a Dress Shirt
Here’s a great way to fold dress shirts that will minimize wrinkling.
- Lay the shirt out flat, with the back of the shirt facing up.
- Take the shirt by the right shoulder and by the bottom corner and fold it to the middle of the back. Leave the arm extended out flat to the side as before.
- Now take the arm and fold it down the middle of the back of the shirt.
- Repeat the same steps for the left side of the shirt, with the left arm now resting on top of the right arm.
- Once you have both sides of the shirt and both arms folded towards the center back of the shirt, take the bottom of the shirt and fold it up just enough so that the cuffs of the sleeves are folded over.
- Then take the bottom and fold it up again so that two even halves remain.
- Fold the shirt once more so that the bottom of the fold lines up with the bottom of the shirt collar.
There you have it, a perfectly folded dress shirt.
Leave a Reply
- Things To Pack for Every Vacation
- Concept to Reality | The Ezeiza Weekender
- Blue Claw Travel Tip #9
- Blue Claw Travel Tip #8
- Travel Playlist: Made in Wisconsin