#6 - There are a million uses for Duct Tape (luggage repair, makeshift lint roller, etc). So why not bring some along while traveling? Since a roll of duct tape is large and heavy, try this instead: wrap a couple feet around a pencil or marker. Then, undo exactly as you would if it were still on the roll. It just might save your trip, or, prevent another trip... as in a trip to Walmart.
To travel is great. All the seeing, eating, and doing. But have you ever taken the time to listen?
If you're traveling to Minnesota? Check out this playlist-- a compilation of Minnesota made music. Get out there and explore the sites to be seen, but also explore the music that has helped define the land of 10,000 lakes.
1) Prince -- When You Were Mine
2) Bob Dylan (featuring Johnny Cash) -- Girl From the North Country
3) The Pines -- Aerial Ocean
4) Doomtree -- Little Mercy
5) Atmosphere -- Trying to Find a Balance
6) Tapes N' Tapes -- Freak Out
7) Soul Asylum -- Without a Trace
8) The Replacements -- I'll Be You
9) Babes in Toyland -- Sweet '69
10) Trampled by Turtles -- Midnight on the Interestate
11) The Suburbs -- Love is the Law
12) Brother Ali -- Fresh Air
13) The Hold Steady -- The Weekenders
14) Dessa -- 551
15) Jeremy Messersmith -- Ghost
16) Astronautalis -- Running Away from God
17) Peter Wolf Crier -- Hard as Nails
18) Polica -- Amongster
19) Chastity Brown -- Wake Up
20) Rogue Valley -- Look
21) Har Mar Superstar -- Lady, You Shot Me
22) Hippo Campus -- Boyish
A modern day take on Abbey Road? Travel often, and always #carrytheclaw.
Pumped our Bronson Weekender was chosen as Ian Michael Crumm's top style pick in Philly Style Magazine's article-- "Philly's Style Influencers Share the Must-Have Pieces for Spring." Read more HERE.
Ian Michael Crumm is a Style Expert & Founder of IanMichaelCrumm.com
Take 15 minutes of your day, someday, and stand right here. Explore more and travel to the lesser known destinations. Like the Flatiron building in NYC.